Vehicle Assignments Scheduler
The Vehicle Assignments Scheduler allows you to schedule Assignments based on Vehicle or Operator in an easy calendar view. You can easily Add, Edit, and Delete Assignments, and display a summary of all Assignments by Day, Week and Year.
Access the Scheduler via Vehicles > Vehicle Assignments in the left sidebar menu:
- Date Navigator - Move through the days, weeks and months of assignments here. This calendar will change depending on what view you have chosen (see number 3)
- Condensed or Expanded View - Display more or less information, as needed. When in condensed view, you can hover over the scheduled assignment for more details.
- Date Range - choose to display the calendar as a Day, Week or Month at a time.
- Current Date - shows the current date(s) depending on your selected Date Range View
- Today (Previous and Next Arrows) - Quickly jump to the current day (Today) or navigate day/week/month, depending on the current Date Range displayed.
- Filters - Allows you to filter schedule data for a specific Vehicle, by Vehicle Type/Group/Status, by Operator, and much more!
- Group - Allows you to show schedule for either Vehicles or Operator Groups
- Sort - Allows you to sort by Name (both alphabetic and numeric), Status, or Group
- Page - shows number of results and allows you to move through results
Tip: Clicking on the Vehicle or Operator Name will take you to their Assignments page.
- Gray = Past
- Green = Current
- Yellow = Future
Current Time Marker
The Current Time is marked by the vertical red line.
Note: This marker does not update in real time and you will need to refresh the page to update the current time marker if you have been idle for a few minutes.
Available Actions on Event
1. Right-click an event for additional options including Set End Date (only if end date has not already been sent), Edit and Delete:
2. Click on an event to display the Show Assignment window, where you can Add Comments (1), Set End Date (2), Edit (3) or Delete (4):
3. Drag-and-drop to reschedule an event, Resize (via the left and right edges) to change start and/or end date/time by 15 minute increments: