Verizon Networkfleet Integration
Fleetio integrates with Verizon Networkfleet to automatically update odometer values of your vehicles in Fleetio each day. Follow the steps below to complete integration setup and map your devices to Fleetio vehicles.
Verizon Networkfleet is a native integration and includes the following features:
|Faults / Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)||✓|
|Navigation to/from Fleetio||✓|
Note: Networkfleet recommends your fuel cards have VINs populated and that you check those against the GPS system.
- Log in to the Verizon Networkfleet Developer Portal as an Admin or Secondary Admin User.
Important: If you log in to Networkfleet with an SSP user, your Fleetio Integration will not work. You must use an Admin or Secondary Admin when you log in.
- Under the Getting Started Header, click on Client Key Management. Or just use this direct link to the Client Key Management page.
- Click on the “Register New Client” button.
- Enter values for Client ID and Client Secret. These are up to you to create, but we suggest strong values for both, especially Client Secret.
- Log in to Fleetio and go to Vehicles > Vehicle List > Manage GPS Devices
- Click Add GPS Integration and select Verizon Networkfleet
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you created in Networkfleet (in step 2 above)
- The GPS device importer will run in the background. Once this completes, the Manage Devices button will become clickable. You can then click this button and assign your Networkfleet devices to vehicles in Fleetio, which will allow the two systems to communicate with each other.
- You're done!
For more information, contact Networkfleet Customer Support at 1-866-227-7323 or via email at NWFSupport@verizon.com.