Verizon Networkfleet Integration
Fleetio integrates with Verizon Networkfleet to automatically update odometer values of your vehicles in Fleetio each day. Follow the steps below to complete integration setup and map your devices to Fleetio vehicles.
Verizon Networkfleet is a native integration and includes the following features:
Note: Networkfleet recommends your fuel cards have VINs populated and that you check those against the GPS system.
- Log in to Verizon Networkfleet and click on the “Register New Client” button in the Verizon Networkfleet Developer Center: https://developer.networkfleet.com/clientRegistration/index
- Enter values for Client ID and Client Secret. These are up to you to create, but we suggest strong values for both, especially Client Secret.
- Log in to Fleetio and go to Vehicles > Vehicle List > Manage GPS Devices
4. Find Verizon Networkfleet (scroll down) and select Manage Device
5. Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you created in Networkfleet (in step 2 above)
6. The GPS device importer will run in the background. Once this completes you will be able to assign your devices to Fleetio vehicles.
For more information, contact Networkfleet Customer Support at 1-866-227-7323 or via email at NWFSupport@verizon.com.