PERMISSION: Account Owners and Administrators have access to Account Settings. Learn more in the User Types article.
Fleetio makes it easy to customize your Account to suit your organization's needs. Navigate to the Settings section via the left sidebar menu (1), or go to your Company drop-down menu (2), then Account Settings.
Account Name, Logo, Address
Enter your company or organization's Name, then add some custom branding to your Fleetio Account by uploading your Logo.
Your Logo will appear in the left sidebar navigation as well as on the "print view" of all reports. Logo images may be PNG, GIF, JPG or BMP file types. On the sidebar, the image will be resized to fit within 150 pixels wide and 25 pixels tall. On printed reports, the image will be resized to fit within 300 pixels wide and 35 pixels tall.
Select your Currency, Short Date Format, Time Format (12- or 24-hour clock), and Time Zone:
- Changing from one Currency to another has no impact on the values - no Currency conversion will occur. The Currency setting is for display purposes only.
- The Short Date Format is also the format that must be used when importing dates into Fleetio in various Data Imports.
- The Time Zone selected will become the default for all new Users, and may be adjusted by each User individually via User Settings.
Specify the Default Units for Usage, Fuel Volume, and overall System of Measurement:
- Tax Free Labor: If set to ON, this field will disable tax from being calculated on Labor costs for Work Orders and Service Entries.
- Secondary Tax: If set to ON, this field enables a second tax field option (Tax 2) when calculating the total amount for Work Orders and Service Entries.
- Default Tax 1: Specify the value to be used automatically in the Tax 1 field for Work Orders and Service Entries. This is the default and can be changed per record.
- Default Tax 2: Specify the value to be used automatically in the Tax 2 field for Work Orders and Service Entries. This is the default and can be changed per record. This is only used if the Secondary Tax setting is set to ON.
- Default Tax Type: Specify if the default setting for charging sales tax on Service Entries and Work Orders is a percentage or fixed amount. This is only the default and can be changed per record.