Fleetio Quick Start Guide
Welcome! If you're ready to learn more about Fleetio, you've come to the right place. Fleetio is the easiest way for you to manage your fleet, and this quick article will help you get up and running in no time at all!
Take a few minutes to watch the Fleetio Overview Video.
Vehicles are at the heart of Fleetio and you'll want to upload yours first thing. Next, you'll want to customize Fleetio's settings to match the way you operate your business. Fleetio was built for collaboration, so you'll also want to invite other members of your team to join you. Create your Fleetio Account and read on to get started!
Three Steps to Get Started
1. Add a Vehicle to Fleetio
A " vehicle" represents any asset or unit (moving or otherwise) you want to manage in Fleetio.
Add a vehicle to Fleetio by clicking the Add Vehicle button from the Quick Add Menu or by clicking Vehicles > Add Vehicle from the Vehicles List. The Vehicle Name and Vehicle Type are the only two required fields, but enter as much additional information as you'd like.
In an upcoming article, we'll dig deeper into adding vehicles, and explore some additional methods for adding multiple vehicles at one time.
2. Configure your Fleetio Settings
Fleetio makes it easy to customize your account to suit your fleet management needs. Just click your company's name, then Account Settings to get started. From here, you'll be able to:
- update your company's information,
- set formats for currency, date, and time,
- define vehicle settings,
- set tax settings, and
- configure maintenance settings.
We'll cover all of the additional configuration options in a later article.
3. Add Additional Team Members to Fleetio
Fleetio works best when your whole team is collaborating! That's why we give you unlimited users.
It's easy to add new users to Fleetio. Just enter their name and email address, specify their role / permissions settings, and click Save User. They'll receive an email, inviting them to join your company's Fleetio account.
We'll dive deeper into users, roles, permissions, and contacts in an upcoming article.
Congratulations! You've completed the first steps to get up and running in Fleetio! There are lots of other resources to help you and your team learn more. From here, you may want to:
- Read the Guide - there's a lot more information in the Fleetio Help Center that will help you become an expert Fleetio user. We encourage you to stick around and keep reading!
- Download our Mobile Apps for on-the-go access to Fleetio functionality.
- Set up integrations for automated updates to your Fleetio data.
- Ask questions! Want to learn more about a Fleetio feature? Have a question about how to use a specific feature? Check out our Help Center - it's chock full of great information!