Unsubscribe from Marketing Emails
Fleetio categorizes outgoing email communication into three message types:
- Essential System Communications
- This includes new user confirmation message and password reset requests
- It is NOT possible to opt out of these system messages
- User Notifications
- This includes alerts and notices of upcoming or overdue vehicle service, new and updated Work Orders, Inspection faults reported, Purchase Order approvals, overdue Inspections, etc.
- Configure User Notification Settings as explained in the User Notification Settings article
- Fleetio Company and Industry News
- This includes announcements for informational Q&A sessions, webinars and other relevant maintenance management industry news
- Opt out of these messages as explained below
We keep our Fleetio Company and Industry News email outreach to a minimum, with messages focused on useful tips and tricks, but you are welcome to unsubscribe from our mailing list if you prefer.
To unsubscribe, simply click the Unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you received from us.
You can also adjust your settings within the Fleetio program. Click the User Menu drop-down next to your User image/icon in the upper right corner of the program screen and go to Edit Login.
Un-check the Send me email updates about Fleetio box, and you're done!