Archive GPS Devices
PERMISSION: Administrators, Owners and Users with the appropriate permissions can have access to manage GPS integrations. Read more about setting Permissions here.
If you have a GPS device that you no longer want to use in Fleetio, you can archive that device to remove it from your active device list. This will not permanently delete the device from Fleetio, therefore you can restore it at a future date if necessary.
Archiving your GPS device:
- Select the “GPS Integrations” link from your Settings area.
- From the “GPS Devices” list, click the gear icon for the device you’d like to remove, then select “Archive”.
Restoring your GPS device:
- Navigate to your “GPS Devices” list.
- Click the “Archived” link on the right side of the page.
- Click the gear icon for the device you’d like to restore and select “Restore”.
- The page will refresh, displaying the restored device.