Fleetio integrates with TomTom WEBFLEET GPS tracking devices. This article explains how to set up the integration and map your WEBFLEET devices to Fleetio Vehicles.
TomTom WEBFLEET is a native integration and includes the following features:
Enable Interface Access - WEBFLEET
1. Log in to your WEBFLEET account and create a new User for the API connection.
2. Click the User icon in WEBFLEET (1), then New User (2). (If the API user has already been created, click the user row to select, then Edit.)
3. In the User Rights > Interfaces section, check the box to enable WEBFLEET.connect. Click Okay to authorize the API connection.
Set Up Integration - Fleetio
1. Navigate to Vehicles > Manage GPS Devices (1) and click the Add GPS Integration button (2), then TomTom (3).
2. Complete the entry form using the API user credentials you created in Step 1, then click Save
A list of devices in your WEBFLEET account will load. Click the drop-down Select button in the Assigned Fleetio Vehicle column to match the device to the corresponding Fleetio Vehicle.