PERMISSION: Account Owners and Administrators will have access to the Account Settings area.
Fleetio makes it easy to customize your account to suit your fleet management needs. Just select Account Settings to get started.
Your company or organization's name.
Add some custom branding to Fleetio. Your logo will appear in the left sidebar navigation as well as on the "print view" of all reports.
JPG, GIF and PNG files are accepted.
On the sidebar, the logo will be resized to fit within 150px wide and 25px tall. On printed reports, the logo will be resized to fit within 300px wide and 35px tall.
Select the type of industry that your organization is affiliated with.
Set how monetary amounts should be displayed throughout Fleetio.
NOTE: Changing from one currency to another has no impact on the values - no currency conversion will occur. The currency setting is for display purposes only.
Short Date Format
Choose how the "short version" of dates should be displayed throughout Fleetio. This is also the data that must be used when importing dates into the system.
Choose how time values should be displayed. You can choose a 12-hour or 24-hour clock (e.g. AM/PM or Military).
Select the time zone that should be used for date/time stamps used throughout Fleetio.
NOTE: The time zone selected will become the default time zone for all users who have not pre-selected a time zone.
Address and phone number that should be displayed on printed documents (e.g. Work Order PDF's).
Vehicle Settings (Default Usage)
- Default usage: Specify if the default usage setting for new vehicles should be Miles, Kilometers or Hours
- Default fuel volume: Specify if the default fuel volume units should be measured in US Gallons, UK gallons or Liters
- System of measurement: Specify the default system of measurement for all vehicle items, either Imperial or Metric
- Tax Free Labor: If set to ON, this field will disable tax from being calculated on labor costs for Work Orders and Service Entries.
- Secondary Tax: If set to ON, this field enables a second tax field option ("Tax 2") when calculating the total amount for Work Orders and Service Entries.
- Default Tax 1: Specify the value to be used automatically in the "Tax 1" field for Work Orders and Service Entries. This is the default and can be changed per record.
- Default Tax 2: Specify the value to be used automatically in the "Tax 2" field for Work Orders and Service Entries. This is the default and can be changed per record. This is only used if the "Secondary Tax" setting is set to ON.
- Default Tax Type: Specify if the default setting for charging sales tax on Service Entries and Work Orders is a percentage or fixed amount. This is only the default and can be changed per record.
- Require a Meter Reading: If set to YES, a meter value will be required before saving a Service Entry or "completed" Work Order.
- Excluded Vehicle Types: If the Require Meter Reading option is set to YES, utilize this field to specify any vehicle types who should not have the meter value required on Service Entries and Work Orders.
- Hide Work Orders? (only if Work Orders are enabled): Set to YES if you do not want the Parts and Work Order components available in the system.
- Next Work Order Number (only if Work Orders are enabled): Sets the starting number for the next Work Order created.